This week I would like to talk about Tia-Clair Toomey, an Australian CrossFit champion who have won the games 4 years in a row and also competed in the 2016 Olympics for weightlifting. She first got into fitness through track and field. She is also the co-owner of her new company ‘Nobull’, through this company she sells weightlifting gear, athletic clothing, shoes etc.

I began to follow Tia’s social media and really starting following her progress and goals about three months ago. I really look up to her not only because of her strength but her determination. She trains extremely hard, works towards goals and sets the bar extraordinarily high for other CrossFit athletes.  She came 14th in the Olympics after only training as a serious weightlifter for 18 months and is also the only athlete to have competed in the Olympics as well the CrossFit games within the same year. Her mindset is unlike any other athlete. She trains with her husband/coach along with the top male athlete in CrossFit, Mat Fraser. It takes a very strong person to even make it to the games but to come out first 4 years in a row is huge!

Information gathered from: https://games.crossfit.com/athlete/163097