This week I have began practicing my final song “Jingle Bells’ for my final. This song required me to learn B,A,G,C,D. Today I learn the very first bit of the song that uses B,A,G and D. I found this song to be much easier than my songs for the midterm because of how well I know the song already. Jingle Bells is definitely one of the songs that you just have engrained into your mind can begin singing on demand. So with this, I was able to play along with the tune quite nicely. I think my tounging is also very much improved on this song as I don’t have to concentrate as much with where my hands are because I am already familiar with B,A,G,D from my last few songs. The reason it was so difficult for me to practice tounging with my previous songs was because of how much focus had to go into actually playing the song.  But now that I have an easier time with fingering I can also place concentration into tounging. I have also become better and more smooth when switching between notes. I have found that as a very slow speed I can pretty much play along with the recording but when the recording speeds up it is more difficult. So for the next few days I want to concentrate on being able to play a little faster as well as continue on with my tounging.